CS373 Presentation Evaluation Form
Use this checklist to assure you are presenting your best work.
Your assignment is graded on a five-point scale for each of the following presentation rules. An additional 40 points is graded for overall paper quality, including observation of good and bad habits listed below.
- How well did the presenter identify the major points of this presentation?
- Was the scope of the presentation appropriate, too broad or too narrow, scattered?
- How well did the presenter inform us about new terms and ideas?
- Do you understand the major points of this presentation?
- Did the presenter avoid giving information that was not important to understanding the major points, remaining focused on key information?
- Did the presenter have command of information and sound authoritative?
- Did the presenter provide sufficient justification for major points?
- Do you believe that the conclusions are plausible?
- Good introduction
- Good stage presence
- Well dressed
- Good eye contact
- Clear voice
- My talk is about - introduction
- Frequent uptalk
- Umhs and ahs
- Frequent umhs and ahs
- Undue use of notecards
- Use slides as notecards